Amphenol MCP has in-house capabilities to create application specific mobile phone acrylic sheet lenses to fit your precise needs. They are available in both plastic and glass. We have over 10 years of acrylic sheet lens experience. Our lens capacity is over 12 million per month.
Sheet Lenses are made by PMMA/PC through CNC. They are only for a flat effect and cannot be used for a 3D effect. The lead time is short since tooling is not needed.
Acrylic Sheet Lens Technology Application:
- Lens on handset
- Decorative panel on DVD
- Protective screen on LCD TV
- Exterior parts like labels
- Various control panels
Our Lens R&D team focuses on display screens (2D&3D) for portable electronics such as mobile phone, notebook, E-book, PSP, GPS, etc. We also have provide in-mold decoration design and technique support.
Amphenol MCP’s Lens Testing Center has in-house test machines to assist with optics and functional testing:
- Optics Testing Machine: Spectrophotometer, Haze Measuring Machine, Electron Microscope.
- Functional Testing Machine: Pencil Hardness Tester, Ball Drop Tester, Material Tester, RCA Paper Wearing Machine, Vibratory wear Machine.
- Weathering Testing Machine: Salt Mist Chamber, Thermal Shock Chamber, Thermal Chamber, QUV Accelerated Weathering Tester.
Visit our Acrylic Sheet Lens division
Amphenol Hangzhou Phoenix (HZP)